General research field:
Inteligent systems and inteligent computing with special reference to information imprecision and incompletness
- Modeling and processing of imprecise and incomplete information
- Decision support systems under imprecise information
- Computer Vision and robotics
- Data processing and algorithms of data exploration
- Multicriteria decision making
- Computer modeling and anaysis in linguistics and phonetics
- Modeling of trust and trust propagation in social networks
- Intelligent counting under information imprecision
- NCBiR, Eureka initiative, Next generation multimedia efficient, scalable and robust delivery, C2013/1-5/MITSU/3/2014, project site.
- Grant from the Ministry of Science and Higher Education N N104 327434: Grammar Phonetic in terms of axiomatic theory of language. Computer analysis of the Polish language, Chinese and Hindi, located at the Institute of Linguistics.
- Grant from the Ministry of Science and Higher Education N N519 384936: Application of the Atanassov’s fuzzy sets for knowledge representation and reasoning in decision support, located in the Systems Research Institute Polish Academy of Sciences.